Dr Shaun Fowler completed his undergraduate medical degree in 1992, graduating with honours, from the University of Adelaide.
Dr Fowler commenced advanced specialist training in South Australia becoming a fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiology in 1997.
He then undertook further sub-specialist fellowship training in the USA, in both Musculoskeletal and Interventional Radiology.
Dr Fowler has worked in South Australia since 2000, and has established himself as a leader in provision of subspecialty diagnostic and therapeutic Musculoskeletal Radiology.
Dr Fowler has been providing a high level service to the many South Australian elite and amateur athletes and sporting teams for over a decade.
Current affiliations include:
- Australasian Musculoskeletal Imaging Group (AMSIG)
- European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Society of Skeletal Radiology (USA)
- South Australian Sports Medicine Association
Outside of musculoskeletal imaging, his interests include:
- Family, in particular his 5 children and many pets
- Travel and fine dining